New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

October 18, 2010

Intelligent tribute to the old Dog himself

When my husband first visited New Zealand he dragged me around the second-hand book shops on the lookout for Murray Ball and Dog. He returned to England with a case full of paperbacks.

The first gift I ever bought him was the video of A Dog's Life.

And now, at night, when I sit up in bed reading he is lying beside me chuckling as he leafs through yet another Footrot Flats book.

I hadn't realised until then just how famous "our" dog was.

Evidently, at one stage the Footrot Flats cartoon strips were syndicated to 160 newspapers and magazines throughout the world, including the UK. MORE>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter