New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

March 22, 2010

From a visitor


Our visitor is a dog lover from overseas. He travelled around NZ, and was surprised to see that no dogs are allowed in the city centre of Invercargill. He said that for such a small town, he was surprised that it was such a non-dog place. I agree.

He was also surprised that the NO DOGS ALLOWED was embedded in the sidewalk.. the footpath.

He said that he preferred this picture. I do too!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    no dogs, or dogs on leash only is the norm in town and city centres..

     
  • At 4:52 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    No Dogs allowed in Blenheim or Picton either. I would understand 'Dogs on a leash'.
    I don't think it's the norm though.
    Nelsons ok, so are Wellington and Auckland.
    I guess Invercargill is just another place I won't go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter