New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

December 02, 2007

Dog trials `a disease'


BILL Reader glances up at his wife Joy.

"We've been together 55 years. I met her at the dog trials, best trophy I ever won."At 81, Mr Reader is one of the oldest Taranaki dog trialists still competing.He's had almost 70 years of experience, starting when he was just 13.

And true to form he had three dogs running at Stratford's A&P Association Show on Saturday.
"Dogs are my life," he said, as Jacko, Boss and Thyme nestled into the shade.

Their coats are shiny black and white.

"My dogs get special treatment. I feed them marmite with their food and vitamin powder," he said.

MORE>>


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter