New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

November 13, 2007

What kind of dog are you?

There's an old adage that dog owners resemble their dogs. Is it true?

I don't think I look like either of my dogs, and we certainly don't share any personality traits.

Buckley is well-known to be overly flatulent and a bit dopey. Sniffon Griffon is fat and lazy.

He's realised that he'll never catch the neighbour's cat, so he no longer chases it.

I was relieved to learn that I resemble neither a farting lab-mation nor a furry german wire-haired pointer. According to the game What Kind Of Dog Are You? I am a Sheltie – animated, good with kids, independent.

The game is based on Suka – a computer built in 1975 by a Russian scientist and powered by the "canine algorithmic transfer system (Cats).

Players answer 10 questions about themselves and Suka determines their breed. MORE>>

GONE TO THE DOGS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter