New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

March 12, 2007

Fear on a dog day afternoon

A day off and a sunny afternoon lazing around the house with the dog looking at me with big brown eyes.

I did some odd jobs, watched by the dog probably puzzled as to my presence. I had a cup of coffee on the porch with the dog at my feet watching me.

I followed it up with a quick nap on my bed, with the dog again alongside me, watching me.

Every time I moved towards a cupboard where her lead lay the old girl dragged herself up and followed me. She would stand there waiting. I knew what she was thinking. Was this the moment when she got her walk?

Finally, I couldn't stand it any more. I clicked the lead on to her collar and picked up a plastic bag for her poo and we headed out the door. MORE of a great story! >>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter