New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

January 08, 2007

I saw it come closer and then..

BUT his dog felt it coming before he heard it coming. I just saw on Discovery Channel "Can animal predict volcanoes, tsunamis, etc" I thought that this article was interesting after having seen that programme.

HE stared death in the face when the 43-tonne milk truck ploughed into his house and headed straight for him.

Click to see larger image

Instead, Mr John Ashman, 55, escaped with just a broken leg when the truck stopped short of the chair in which he was sitting.

The cause of the runaway truck: Its driver had apparently choked on a lollipop and lost control of the vehicle. (....)

He told the New Zealand Herald while recuperating in hospital from his latest injuries: 'My dog Zac took off, and I wondered why.

'Then I heard it coming, a series of crashes. It kept getting closer and closer and I'm thinking, 'What do I do?' '

Mr Ashman could not run because of his broken heel. MORE>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter