New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

November 10, 2006

Boy attacked by dog in city

A father sprinted to save his screaming 9-year-old son from the jaws of a rottweiler-cross dog that attacked him in a suburban Invercargill playground on Tuesday.

The man said he was gripped by terror as he ran from his home towards the Galway St playground where a "massive" dog was wrestling with his son's thigh.

A girl was battling to drag his son away from the dog but the dog was pulling as fiercely the other way.

"I was going to get the boys from the park but then I heard my wee boy screaming and I just ran out there as quick as I could," the man said yesterday.

"This big dog ... it had my wee boy by the thigh. It was just nutting out, it wouldn't let him go. My wee boy he was just trapped in his teeth." MORE>>

1 Comments:

  • At 9:34 p.m., Blogger Joel Badinas said…

    Hi,

    Nice blog you have here. I have a similar blog at dog health care. Let's exchange links. Just visit me and leave a message in my latest post if you agree.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter