New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

September 10, 2006

Dogged determination pays off for Sylvia

When Sylvia Bow took her first puppy along to dog obedience classes, she could hear the trainers whispering "oh my God, here she comes again".They thought Sylvia would have dropped out after the first class.

"My dog was so bad, they nearly asked me not to come back."He used to sit there and howl all the way through and start all the other dogs howling.

"But her determination to get it right meant the Rotorua woman not only succeeded, she is now one of New Zealand's top dog obedience trainers."I am the type of person if someone says to me 'you can't do this' it usually stirs me up and I think 'I'll show them'. MORE>> (this is a happy story!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter