New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

December 08, 2005

U2 A Reserve Tix **NOT 4 PROFIT**4 SPCA**

Yes - Thats right NOT FOR PROFIT!!! Well I wont be the one profiting anyway.

This auction is for 2x A reserve tickets for the U2 Vertigo concert at Ericcson Stadium on March 17, 2006.

I happened to have a lucky online hand yesterday and have 2 extra tickets. These tickets are in the A reserve area (it was B reserve area until the promoter extended the A reserve area) and are worth $400.So heres how it works. The reserve price is what I paid for the tickets and that is all I am asking for.

Any bidding over and above this will be donated to the SPCA. What dont believe me? Check out the SPCA website (www.spca.org.nz), they will be displaying a link through to my auction. If you still dont believe me then the lucky buyer can be given the choice to meet up with an SPCA representative and myself to verify.

(CLICK on title to BID!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter