New Zealand Dog News

Reviewing the dog news in New Zealand with editors comments. Someone needs to keep reviewing how our dogs are doing in society.

December 12, 2005

Santa paws

12 December 2005
Though the jolly man in red is more used to dealing with children, he coped admirably with the two Yorkshire terriers at Wellington pet store Animates yesterday.

Owner Robin Roush, of Karori, said her two pooches had been very good this year and she reckoned they could be unwrapping a bag of their favourites – pigs ears – when Santa comes down the chimney in less than two weeks. (click on title to read more)

How many pooches can say to Santa: I never dug a garden, I never chased a cat, I never ate my neighbour's cat food, I never ate a chicken (oops) this past year?? How many? not many, but nor can people say the same. It's all about learning, making mistakes, and not doing it again. But a dog's brain is pre-wired, I'd say. But I lov'em just the same. It's a dog life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter